Feeling beautiful is a right, not a luxury.
Eddie’s supercharged personality and commitment to making the world a more beautiful and inclusive place is at the heart of the brand.
Eddie has traveled across the globe, connecting with beautiful souls, with one goal in mind: to help them discover their own natural beauty. Each product is shaped by his unique world perspective and love of pop culture, infusing each one with a story and life of its own.
Eddie’s bold and imaginative makeup artistry has left its signature mark across all media, in the United States and around the world.
"I'm most proud of the fact that my brand attracts a diverse group of individuals that feel safe in the environment / world that I've created."
What inspired you to start your company?
- When working for other brands I was lucky to have traveled the globe and really gain a strong understanding for what customers look for when it comes to makeup. I realized what most were looking for went beyond actual product and packaging. Most people seek a personal connection with a brand in addition to one that nurtures their love for makeup by way of offering product that is intuitive as well as application how-to. I am a vibrant personality which makes it easy to connect with me and I love sharing my knowledge for makeup. I felt it was a no brainer, I had to have my own brand!
What foundations did you build your brand on?
- Inclusivity and encouraging others to tap into and explore their inner rockstar qualities.
How has your brand evolved over time? What types of products did you start out selling and how did you end up where you are now (with product selection)?
- I've always offered a core offering of products from face products to lip color that are essential building blocks for a complete look. To keep my brand fresh I introduce new products throughout the year that offer edge and fun to your everyday looks.
What were your initial goals for your brand and how have they evolved over time?
- My goal has always been to bring a refreshing approach and attitude to the makeup industry. I'm a nice guy, I don't believe in bagging on other brands and encourage my fan base to keep it positive by way of example. I host LIVE sessions on both Instagram and Facebook every week. My viewers are known to me as Eddie's Angels. They are perhaps the most positive group of guys and girls on social media. In a nutshell, I have stuck to my goal of bringing a positive vibe to the beauty industry. I feel there are more ways than one to be beautiful. In my book the first way is to be kind to others.
What are you most proud of when it comes to your brand?
- I'm most proud that my brand attracts a diverse group of individuals that feel safe in the environment/world that I've created. I absolutely love receiving questions from customers who are looking for application tips, product recommendations or that simply reach out share how my brand has inspired them or touched them in a positive way.
If you had to describe your brand with only three words, what would they be?
- Value, Inclusive and Accessible